Beyblade Mod for Minecraft PE
Version MCPE 1.16.0 - 1.19.21 for Android
Get it for free!
Download Beyblade mod for Minecraft PE, and call your friends, launch your beys and win!
Beyblade is a Japanese comic book that was released back in 2000. There are cartoons based on this comic book, which have only recently become very popular among young people. Anime characters compete with each other with the help of wolves, which, with proper speed and mass, easily knocked down the opponent’s wolves. The Beyblade mod includes 16 types of unique wolves in the Minecraft world. Set up a competition to find out the best player.
- Light Blue;
- Lemon green;
- Light grey;
- /function beys – to get a wolf;
- /function summon_all_beys – to get all wolves.
- App support in all versions of Android.
- Easy to download and install mods and maps.
- Games with beyblade mod for Minecraft PE work great in Realm.
- Supports standalone mods.
- Instructions inside the app.
- Beyblade skins for MCPE do not require a Block Launcher.
How to install the mod
- Download the mod – “.mcpack/.mcaddon”.
- Then open the downloaded file, it will be automatically imported into the game.
- Open Minecraft PE.
- Install the resource packs and add-ons.
- Select the sections in the imported resources.
- It is best to restart the game.
- Get into the game and enjoy the installed mod!
|Beyblade||1.16.0 – 1.19.21||