Blokkit Mod for Minecraft PE
Version MCPE 1.0.0 - 1.11.0 for Android
Get it for free!
Download blokkit mod for Minecraft PE: meet cute creatures that will help the player!
The Blokkit mod adds 7 different and cute monsters, called Blokkits, to Minecraft. Blokkits can be tamed to become your companions. If a monster attacks you, the Blokkit will immediately defend you.
You can have different Blokkits and make them into a veritable living army of blocks.
Start by crafting special eggs to help you spawn Blokkits.
- Blokkit Grass (id – 2000) – 8 grass blocks + 1 Redstone Dust;
- Wood Blokkit (Blokkit Wood) (id – 2001) – 8 Wood + 1 Redstone Dust;
- Blokkit Stone (id – 2002) – 8 Blokkit Stone + 1 Redstone Dust;
- Blokkit Iron (id – 2003) – 8 iron ingots + 1 redstone dust;
- Gold Blokkit (Blokkit Gold) (id – 2004) – 8 Gold bars + 1 Redstone Dust;
- Blokkit Diamond (id – 2005) – 8 Diamonds + 1 Redstone Dust;
- Blokkit Glowstone (id – 2006) – 8 experience potions + 1 redstone dust.
- Tap the ground with one of your spawn items to create a Blokkit.
- You must tap the Blokkit with apples to tame it. It may take a few tries before it will love you. Heart particles indicate success.
- Once tamed, you will be able to command it, namely to make it walk or sit behind you.
- Blokkit is initially level zero and has no experience. You can find out his stats by sitting down and tapping him with your empty hand.
- Blokkit can walk behind you and help you with killing monsters as you attack them. When your Blockkit reaches level 5, you can develop it with a golden apple.
As you develop, your Blokkit will increase in size, its strength and health will increase.
You can use the tag to give your Blokkit the name you want. The name tag is available in the creative mode inventory and can also be crafted from the dockworkshop:
- Nametag (421) – 1 thread + 1 paper.
- Once you have the tag, you need to go to the anvil and open its interface.
- Put the tag in the first slot and in the field enter the name you want to use to name your Blockkit. If you are in survival mode, you will need experience.
- Now pick up the resulting item from slot 3 and all that’s left is to give it your Blockkit’s name. To do this, walk up to the Blockkit with the tag in your hand and simply tap on it. A new name will appear above the Blokkit.
Installing the Blokkit mod
- Download the archive with the mod and unzip it.
- Open BlockLauncher and go to settings.
- Select the “ModPE script” section and click “Add”.
- Find the file you downloaded (Blokkit PE v5.0.modpkg), and click to add it.
- The mod is installed, have a nice game!
|Blokkit||1.0.0 – 1.19.0||