Orphanage Map for Minecraft PE
Download the orphanage map for Minecraft PE, undergo terrible trials and unravel the mystery of this area!
Orphanage map for MCPE
“The Orphanage” is one of the most popular horror maps for Minecraft. It is an imported version of the same map in Minecraft PE. The textures and some other features of the map have remained the same, but some others have been reworked and are not the same as in Java Edition. The map contains some scrimmages, so you should be prepared for them! The map has its own story, do not miss it and read the chat.
You are on your way home and have been driving for hours. The weather is very cloudy, it’s raining and a thunderstorm is coming. It’s dark outside and you are getting sleepier and sleepier. Since the car has not stopped anywhere to refuel, it’s out of gas. Seeing no other way out, you get out of your car and walk down the road to find a gas station or someone to help you. After a while you come to a gate and see a big building behind it. Outside it’s getting colder and colder, and maybe there’s someone there who will give you shelter for the night…
Installing The Orphanage (.mcworld)
- Download the map marked “.mcworld” below.
- Run the downloaded file so you can import the map into MCPE.
- Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition and then select the imported world.
Install the map The Orphanage (.zip)
- Download the map.
- Extract the map from the archive.
- Move the map to the path: “/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds”.
- Go to Minecraft PE > Play > Select the installed map.
Enjoy the game!
|Old||0.14.0 – 1.19.40||
|New||1.9.0 – 1.19.40||