PocketPower Mod for Minecraft PE
Version MCPE 0.14.0 - 1.19.21 for Android
Get it for free!
Download PocketPower mod for Minecraft PE: play with complex redstone constructions on older versions.
PocketPower is a full-fledged counterpart to Redstone from PC to PE. All the code is written in C++ and works with addons, so you’ll have no problems with this modification. Besides, the addon now works on iOS, so you can play with your friends in peace.
Features of the addon
- PocketPower is written in C++, which gives the creator the possibility to implement Redstone as on PC!
- All mechanisms are rendered as on PC. You won’t see any horrible blocks like in ModPE!
- PocketPower is based on Minecraft 1.2.5 source code PC, which was provided to Ryan by Mojang so he could implement the addon for us!
- IOS support!
- The same redstone textures and features as in the version PC.
- Available items can be found in your inventory when you enable creative mode.
- Cross-platform compatibility (right now the mod is only available for Android, but iOS support is coming soon!)
- Redstone items available
Red wire (use red dust to place it in the right place)
- Push buttons (wood and stone)
- Buttons (wood and stone)
- Red amplifiers
- Red torches
- Red lamps
- Pistons (added, but not yet available)
- Sliding rails (added, but not yet available)
- Red stone block (added, but not yet available, and it doesn’t work!)
|PocketPower||0.14.0 – 1.19.21||